Following my ‘A levels’ I joined Lloyds TSB in 1988 at eighteen years old and have been in financial services ever since. In April 2000 I left Lloyds TSB to become an Independent Financial Advisor and have continued to develop, becoming directly registered with the Financial Services Authority in October 2005.
Things to know about me..
- Loves: My family & friends, holidays and food
- Hates: Snakes, clutter and bad timekeeping
- Can’t live without: Coffee and chocolate
- Alternative career: None – love what I do, unless you can be an official chocolate taster!
- Dinner guests: My wife and close friends
- Favourite place: Eymet, France
- Sport: Golf, Squash, football (There are very few sports I don’t enjoy watching)
- TV Heaven: A good crime drama or comedy; I’m a bit of a TV addict
- Favourite film: Shawshank Redemption
- Newspaper: Times
- Favourite Tipple: Red wine or Guinness
I am a family man who enjoys nothing more than spending time with my wife and sons. I support them in every way I can including being chair of governors at Heath Academy school.